TERMS OF SERVICE
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Interactive Stories Comic Cards In Minecraft. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send exclusive info pertaining to our website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Interactive Stories Comic Cards In Minecraft website Operated by Interactive Stories.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service provided by this website.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
By using Interactive Stories Comic Cards Web Site you have full permissions to create an account for the purpose of playing, collecting, trading and sharing (VIA social media) any of the specified content we allow you to have access to. All players may create a user login page, and may customize certain allowable fields with in the parameters allowed by Interactive Stories.
We hold the right to monitor and supervise any and all accounts within the control of Interactive Stories Comic Cards web site. Further more we hold the right to manage content within the IP of Interactive Stories Comic Cards.
1: Create a customized account page
2: Share personalized content with friends (VIA social media)
3: Collect and trade cards with others who they are linked to.
4: Play games and quizzes, read books and comics to gain more content and to create and customize a playable card deck.
Players May Not:
1: Hack, cheat or give away any special codes or clues to friends that would otherwise make it so another player doesn't have to earn their content.
2: Log into another players account
3: Change, manipulate or create their own version of Interactive Stories COMIC CARDS In Minecraft. Violating these terms also violates the copyright and thus termination of account and possible law suit.
4: Change or alter the content in any way other than what Interactive Stories allows.
Terms and service
These Terms must be followed in order to play or participate in the Interactive Story Card Game, these Terms are subject to change based upon information and collective data, Interactive Stories holds the right change these Terms as willed. All players will be notified of change if change does occur.
You may access areas of ( http://dev-comiccards.pantheonsite.io) that require registration by becoming a member and creating an account with us. By so doing you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords or other account identifiers which you choose to use and disclose and all activities that occur under your account.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitations if you breach the Terms
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive terminations shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Inappropriate activity that may cause harm to another player, hacking or misuse of any kind, falls solely on the Account User and does NOT reflect on Interactive Stories COMIC CARDS In Minecraft, or any affiliation we use. The account user is solely responsible and their activity can and may be punishable by law. If Account Users does not follow Terms we hold the right to Terminate their account.
You own all of the content and information you collect through Interactive Stories, and you can control how you collect and share VIA social media.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your account settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Interactive Stories (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information using the Interactive Stories website platform it means that you are allowing us access and use of that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Interactive Stories, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites and software applications work, or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites and software applications can read and write these files, enabling them to recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website or software application more convenient (e.g., by remembering your user preferences).
What Cookies do we use?
Below we list the different types of cookies we may use on the Interactive Stories Services.
Essential Cookies These cookies are essential to the operation of the Interactive Stories Services in order to enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as accessing secure areas of the website or paid for content, cannot be provided. These cookies are essential for using the website and therefore cannot be turned off without severely affecting your use of the website.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies We and our service providers may use targeting or advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our Interactive Stories Services and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies remember what you have looked at on the Interactive Stories Services and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers.
How do I control Cookies?